International Credit Union Day is October 16, 2014
Credit unions continually demonstrate their ability to improve the lives of individuals, families, communities and countries around the world, and have done so for generations. As we celebrate International Credit Union Day this October, we will celebrate with more than 200 million people worldwide to establish credit unions as Americans’ best financial partner.
See how credit unions celebrated in 2013, and share your own plans using #ICUday.
Items from 2013 are still available
Shop for official 2013 ICU Day clothing, posters, and member appreciation gifts.
Celebrate with credit unions worldwide
Sign up today for the free ICU Day e-Newsletter for tips on celebrating ICU Day and suggestions from fellow credit unions.
Share details for your celebration ideas and stories – email firstname.lastname@example.org, like us on Facebook and share via Twitter with #icuday.
View marketing resources from 2013
Updates coming after 2014 theme is chosen!
Position your credit union as your community's best financial partner with these marketing resources.
Plan your ICU Day celebration with the celebration ideas and Facebook stories from past years, including a snapshot of the movement from 2013.
Promote ICU Day to your members:
- Print and share ICU Day coloring pages and posters
- Butterfly coloring page (JPEG or PDF)
- Hexagon coloring page (JPEG or PDF)
- Hi-res ICU Day poster (JPEG or PDF)
- Draw attention in your community with customizable ICU Day articles and letters
- Promote your celebration with ICU Day web graphics
- Learn and share the history of how ICU Day came to be.
Ensure your staff will have just as much fun as your members on ICU Day: