Credit unions continually demonstrate their ability to improve the lives of individuals, families, communities and countries around the world, and have done so for generations. As we celebrate International Credit Union Day this October, we celebrate the theme of "Credit Unions Unite for Good" with more than 196 million people worldwide to establish credit unions as Americans’ best financial partner.
View Frequently Asked Questions about this year’s ICU Day theme. See what credit unions are planning for 2013, and share your own plans using #ICUday.
Shop for your members and staff
Celebrate with credit unions worldwide
Sign up today for the free ICU Day e-Newsletter for tips on celebrating ICU Day and suggestions from fellow credit unions.
Share details for your celebration ideas and stories – email email@example.com, share your story on the UniteforGood.org, like us on Facebook and share via Twitter with #icuday and #uniteforgood.
Position your credit union as your community's best financial partner with these marketing resources.
Plan your ICU Day celebration with the celebration ideas and Facebook stories from 2012, including a snapshot of the movement.
Promote ICU Day to your members
- Print and share ICU Day coloring pages and posters
- Butterfly coloring page (JPEG or PDF)
- Hexagon coloring page (JPEG or PDF)
- Hi-res ICU Day poster (JPEG or PDF)
- Draw attention in your community with customizable ICU Day articles and letters
- Promote your celebration with ICU Day web graphics
- Learn and share the history of how ICU Day came to be.
Ensure your staff will have just as much fun as your members on ICU Day.