Position your credit union as your community's best financial partner for children and young adults. This page is your resource for official National Credit Union Youth Week art,
articles, and celebration materials.
Register for National Youth Saving Challenge™ for a chance to win one of 25 $100 prizes for a young saver. New this year: Prizes for participating credit unions, too!
Plan, schedule, and budget your celebration by downloading this spreadsheet that includes all Youth Week products and their early-bird pricing.
Sign up for the free Youth Week e-News to receive tips for celebrating Youth Week and setting goals for the Saving Challenge.
Get inspiration for celebration activities and ideas and see how other credit unions celebrated in 2013, 2012 and 2011.
Share your celebration ideas and stories. Also share via Twitter with #CUyouthweek.
Print and share ICU Day coloring pages and posters
- Beach ball coloring page (PDF or JPEG)
- Flip flops coloring page (PDF or JPEG)
Print and display Youth Week poster. This year, it’s your choice! Instead of mailing you a creased and folded large poster, you can download this art to print your own or order a flat poster from the Celebrate Youth store.
- 22" X 27.875" Beach poster with surfboard & flip flops, hi-res (PDF)
- 8.5" X 11" Beach poster with surfboard & flip flops, hi-res (PDF or JPEG)
- Order pre-printed poster.
Draw attention in your community with customizable Youth Week articles
- Teach Your Children Financial Independence
- Help Us Celebrate Youth!
- Start Them Young to Learn How to Save
- Sharpen Your Savings Skills
- Youth Can Catch the Save Wave This April
Promote your celebration with these Youth Week logos & web graphics
- Full-color logo, hi-res (JPEG)
- Celebrate Youth seal in black, hi-res (JPEG)
- Celebrate Youth seal in white, no background, lo-res (GIF)
- Linking icon with date (GIF or JPEG)
- Linking icon, no date (GIF or JPEG)
- Facebook profile banner image—Sand with seal (GIF or JPEG)
- Facebook profile banner image—Van (GIF or JPEG)
Order official Youth Week celebration supplies and gifts for young savers from CUNA's Celebrate Youth store.
Encourage Spanish-speaking youth to set up savings accounts and learn how to manage money with a Spanish version T-shirt of "Catch the $ave Wave", the official 2014 Youth Week theme.
Engage younger potential members and deliver your credit union's message with the National Credit Union Youth Week™ academic planner