Give this bestselling handbook to young adults to promote smart money management and use of credit union services. In one concise booklet, you can deliver advice on the key financial issues young adults will tackle as they move out on their own. It's one of our best values.
For 2014, Guide to Money has been updated and redesigned. Here are some of the many changes:
- Added smartphone app recommendations
- Pointed out that health insurance is required
- Updated facts, figures, and website URLs
- Created white space on the cover for your credit union stamp or sticker
- Filled the book with fresh, modern photography of young adults
- Upgraded to glossy stock throughout
See a sample of the entire book.
For ideas on how to use this bestseller, click on the “Detail” tab above.
Guide to Money - Get Ahead of the Game is sold through our “Celebrate Youth” store. It’s the same location as our Youth Week and ICU Day celebration clothing and merchandise.
Click here to order through CUNA’s store, hosted by 4imprint, or call 888-238-1360 and request #YWS232. Also available as a customized PDF.
28 pages, 5.5" x 8.5"
Updated January 2014, design revisions March 2015.