Planning a member education seminar can be a time-consuming process. That's why Credit Union Seminars in a Box were designed with your busy schedule in mind. Everything you need to plan and execute a seminar is provided in electronic files - just add the members!
This seminar covers:
- What ID theft is
- How crooks get your personal information
- When you have to give a Social Security number, and when you don't
- How to minimize risk of ID theft - online and offline
- Tips to protect yourself from phishing attacks
- Warning signs that you might be a victim of ID theft
- What to do if you're a victim and where to get help
See a sample presentation.
See sample speaker notes.
|Buy two or more titles and save!|
How to install the files after purchase.