There's a valuable market in your community that may be going untapped - small-business owners. But before you can reach them, you need to know them. That's where we can help.
Custom Research introduces the new customized surveys designed specifically to tell you all about your local small-business owners' needs - and how you can fill them. Choose to survey small-business owners within your membership and non-members who are within your field of membership. Either way, you'll get the information you need to start or enhance relationships with a market that has tremendous growth potential.
- How familiar small business owners are with your credit union
- The types of personal and business-related financial services they use
- Their current primary financial institution (PFI), and their satisfaction with it
- How likely they are to borrow for business-related purposes in the next 12 months
- Whether they would use business services with your credit union and which specific services
- What your credit union would need to do to attract their business
Superior Research Procedures. We send multiple mailings because we know that members who have strong financial ties elsewhere need more prompting to respond. It is important to hear from these members.
We also "weight" your data because we've found that some groups are more likely than others to respond to surveys, and unless we take special steps (i.e., weighting) these members could "carry" the results in misleading directions. These two procedures add reliability to your results.
With Custom Research, you'll get friendly, professional, and responsive service from staff who are experts in both survey research and credit union issues.
And your report will be concise, user-friendly, and always delivered on time.
Each survey option is quoted on the scope, depth, and level of recommendations your credit union desires. Through personalized, one-on-one service, we'll help you identify the survey option that fits your needs and your budget.
Compare research companies
Request more information