With more and more of your members going to the Internet for financial services, it is critical to know if your Website and online services meet member preferences. Use CUNA Research Online to provide information you need to better serve your members and succeed in today's competitive, online marketplace.
CUNA Website/Online Services Evaluations Surveys are designed to help you:
- Determine how satisfied your members are with your Website and what you need to do to improve your online services
- Discover if they can easily find what they're looking for on your credit union's Website, how appealing they find it, how satisfied they are with the amount and quality of its content, and more!
- Examine your members' level of interest in remote banking services, such as online bill payment.
- Survey your members on their satisfaction with existing online services such as internet banking, bill payment, and their use at other providers.
- Collect feedback from your members on an on-going basis.
- Compliment your mail-based surveys by giving your members the option to respond online.
Request more information