During these tough times, how do you measure up? Find out using CUNA's new Web-based Customized Comparative Analysis. It allows you to compare your credit union to any credit union peer group of your choice in dozens of key performance areas.
Customized Comparative Analysis creates reports on demographic information, growth rates, earnings, asset quality, asset/liability management, productivity, graphs, how much members save by belonging to your credit union—and much more.
The Customized Comparative Analysis also contains these unique features:
- Bank vs. credit union profile; and
- Member benefits summary
Use the Customize Comparative Analysis to:
- Analyze your credit union by comparing its operational and financial performance to custom peer groups;
- Highlight problem areas—and areas where you excel;
- Compare growth by problem type;
- Prepare presentations for board members, executive management team, staff, and others;
- Answer questions board members may have about whether to add new services, operational and financial issues, investment allocation, and more;
- Use market-penetration data in developing marketing strategies;
- Compare the number of branches and operating expenses to your peer group; and
- Extract data to make your own graphs and chart
Thinking of adding ATMs, phone-based services, or online banking services? With the new, Web-based Customized Comparative Analysis, you can look at credit union norms for these and other services. An annual subscription is just $995—that includes quarterly data updates.
To order, contact Jeanne Sheahan at email@example.com or (800) 356-9655, ext. 4226.