CUNA's 2011-2012 National Member Survey Report uncovers trends involving your members' attitudes and use of financial services. Further, it reveals how these trends will impact your credit union and strategies to head off the threats and better take advantage of the opportunities to attract more of your members' financial business.
Credit unions are in a prime position to increase members' use of services. Learn more about the challenges and opportunities:
- Key service components and product combinations driving member loyalty
- Members' service use of and market shares for financial services
- The loyalty paradox: If members love credit unions, why do they keep using banks?
- Your best members: PFI status and highly loyal
- Member satisfaction rises - time to reinforce relationships
- Vital services for young adults
- Marketing budgets - how much are credit unions spending and on what activities?