CUNA's 2011-2012 Survey of Potential Members Report introduces new issues, opportunities and strategic directions for reaching and attracting new members. Discover current trends relating to non-members' financial behavior and expectations.
- Shifting non-member loyalty from banks to credit unions
- Value, trust, appreciation - three areas where credit unions have the advantage
- Benefits of word-of-mouth referrals
- Focus on peak borrowers and future borrowers - your twin keys to lending success
- Elements in a youth marketing program
- Reaching the Hispanic market, including residents and recent immigrants
- Keys to increasing membership - build awareness, commit resources