When members and potential members shop for services or a new financial institution, of
course you would like your credit union to be the low-fee choice. However, you also have a long list of business considerations when deciding the types and amounts of fees to charge your members such as covering costs, encouraging members to use money-saving services, and providing better service than your competitors.
To make your fee decisions easier, turn to the 2013-2014 Fees Report, compiled by CUNA. We've made it easy to find out what other credit unions in your asset category and geographic region are charging. This report assists you in evaluating fees for a full range of
- Overdraft protection programs
- Non-sufficient funds (NSF)
- Share draft/checking programs
- Online bill-payments
- ATM surcharges
- ATM and debit cards
- Credit cards
- First mortgage applications and closing costs
- Member business loan applications
- Mobile Banking
- Foreign and domestic wire transfers
- And much more!
See a sample.