CUNA's 2013-2014 National Member and Nonmember Survey Report uncovers trends involving members' and nonmembers' attitudes and use of financial services. Further, it reveals how these trends will impact your credit union and strategies to head off the threats and better take advantage of the opportunities to attract more of your members' financial business and attract new members.
This item is an eBook.
Learn more about the challenges and opportunities:
- Member loyalty to their credit union and the banks they use
- Members' service use of and market shares for financial services
- Member satisfaction rises - time to reinforce relationships
- Focus on peak borrowers and future borrowers - your twin keys to lending success
- Reaching the youth and Hispanic markets
- Keys to increasing membership - build awareness, commit resources
Read more about member and non-member trends in this four-article series from the August 2013 issue of Credit Union Magazine:
Sign up for a free webinar, Grow Your Membership - CUNA's National Member and Non-Member Survey Results. This webinar is beneficial for credit union leaders and marketers who are looking to achieve a greater understanding of potential members' awareness of credit unions, as well as current members' use of services, loyalty and demographics. Sign up today!
If you are unable to attend this free webinar sign up for the recorded version!