Protecting your credit union, your credit union members, and their assets is every employee's responsibility. This CUNA Training on Demand course will equip you with the knowledge necessary to identify and prevent major losses for the credit union including those related to false identification, counterfeit items, and other scams that threaten the credit union.
See a preview.
See a PDF sample of the workbook.
Estimated length of course: 45 minutes
This is a CUNA Training on Demand course.
After this CUNA Training on Demand course, participants will be able to:
- Describe techniques for recognizing counterfeit cash and fraudulent checks, and explain what to do when you encounter these items
- Recognize examples of false identification and understand what to do when presented with a fake ID
- Identify and properly respond to other common external scams that target credit unions and their employees
- Summarize the measures credit unions can take to protect members from fraud
- Explain methods for preventing, detecting, and addressing internal threats to the security of your credit union
With each CUNA Training on Demand purchase, you will receive five online exams through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online). Exam instructions will be provided after your order is processed.
Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.