Have you ever been asked, "What's the difference between a credit union and a bank?" If you have and if you wondered how to respond, this course will help you understand and explain why credit unions are different from all other financial institutions. "The credit union difference" is what makes credit unions one-of-a-kind financial providers; it sets credit unions apart. In this CUNA Training on Demand course, you will learn about the qualities that make our brand of service unique.
See a preview.
See a PDF sample of the workbook.
Estimated Length of Course: 20 minutes
This is a CUNA Training on Demand course.
After this CUNA Training on Demand course, participants will be able to:
- Explain why "the credit union difference" is important to members
- Describe how membership distinguishes credit unions from all other financial institutions
- Describe how credit unions originated as cooperatives
- Describe the characteristics that make credit unions unique among financial service providers
- Explain why credit unions were first organized in the United States
With each CUNA Training on Demand purchase, you will receive five online exams through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online). Exam instructions will be provided after your order is processed.
Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.