PLANO, Texas (1/25/12)--Catalyst Corporate FCU in Plano, Texas, named 24 credit union professionals to serve as members of two of its three newly formed Catalyst Councils.
"Settling on a slate of participants from a pool of highly qualified candidates proved challenging, but we were guided by our promise to ensure diversity--in asset size, geography and areas of expertise," said Dianne Addington, Catalyst Corporate president/CEO.
Catalyst Corporate first announced its plans to form Catalyst Councils in September and began recruiting applicants during its fall conferences. The councils will help channel member feedback into the corporate's decision-making process and will meet four times annually to discuss products, service levels and strategic initiatives.
The corporate has finalized participants for the Eastern Regional Catalyst Council and the Central Regional Catalyst Council. The application process for the Western Regional Council was extended to allow credit unions in that region to apply following the December announcement that Catalyst Corporate had won the bid to acquire the operations of Western Bridge Corporate FCU.
The Central Regional Catalyst Council members are:
- Lisa Coen, comptroller, Oklahoma Employees CU, Oklahoma City, Okla.;
- Kathi M. Gill, president/CEO, Neighbors FCU, Baton Rouge, La.;
- Karyn Gonyea, vice president, Union Pacific of Arkansas, North Little Rock, Ark.
- Linda Jeffery, president/CEO, TruService Community FCU, Little Rock, Ark.;
- Jared Johnstone, vice president/Deposit Operations & Business Services, Mountain America CU, West Jordan, Utah;
- Keith Kearney, president/CEO, InvesTex CU, Houston;
- Kim Troy Kyle, chief information officer, Capital CU, Austin, Texas;
- Derrick Peterson, senior vice president/chief financial officer, Greater Texas FCU, Austin, Texas;
- Drew Schmid, executive vice president/chief financial officer, Randolph-Brooks FCU, Live Oak, Texas;
- Andrea Stocks, chief operating officer, A+ FCU, Austin, Texas;
- Marty Tressell, president/CEO, High Plains FCU, Clovis, N.M.; and
- Diane Ward, chief financial officer, Bossier FCU, Bossier City, La.
The Eastern Regional Catalyst Council members are:
- Brian Akin, president/CEO, North Georgia CU, Toccoa, Ga.;
- Tim Bridges, executive vice president/chief financial oficer, Associated CU, Norcross, Ga.;
- Sean Ferrell, associate vice president/controller, LGE Community CU, Marietta, Ga.;
- Kevin Hill, vice president/chief financial officer, Five Star CU, Dothan, Ala.;
- Walter Hobby, chief financial officer, CDC FCU, Atlanta;
- Beverly Knutsen, senior vice president, Augusta (Ga.) Metro FCU;
- Gary Kyle, chief financial officer, Atlanta Postal CU;
- Maggie Martinez, president/CEO, South Florida FCU, Miami;
- Keith Pritchard, CEO, Georgia-Florida United Methodist FCU, Marietta, Ga.;
- Issa Stephan, president/CEO, First Financial FCU, Wall, N.J.;
- Mary Svoboda, senior vice president/chief operating officer, Jax FCU, Jacksonville, Fla.; and
- Sam Whitehurst, president/CEO, Summit CU, Greensboro, N.C.