WARRENVILLE, Ill. (5/2/13)--The merger between $1.4 billion Alloya Corporate FCU and $1.4 billion CenCorp was completed Tuesday at the end of the business day.
CenCorp members voted in favor of the merger on April. 4.
Under the merger agreement, the size of the board was expanded to 11 members. Board officers are:
- Chair: Amy Sink, senior vice president and chief financial officer (CFO) Teachers CU, South Bend, Ind.;
- Vice chair: John Fiore, president/CEO, Motorola Employees CU, Schamburg, Ill.;
- Treasurer Leanne McGuinness, senior vice president and CFO, The Summit FCU, Rochester, N.Y.; and
- Secretary: Curt Cecala, CEO, TCT FCU, Ballston Spa, N.Y.
Other board members include:
- Cheryl DeBoer, president/CEO, First Community FCU, Parchment, Mich.;
- Robin Frucci, CEO, LAFCU, Lansing, Mich.;
- Peter Gates, CEO, Michigan Schools and Government CU, Clinton Township, Mich.;
- Floyd Rummel, president, Dakota Territory FCU, Deadwood, S.D.;
- Daniel Stoltz, president/CEO, SPIRE FCU, Roseville, Minn.;
- David Suvall, president/CEO, Rhode Island CU, Providence, R.I.; and
- Patrick White, general manager, Flint Area School Employees CU, Flint, Mich.
Supervisory Committee members are:
- Chair: Charles Rogers, chief operating officer, Progressive CU, New York, N.Y.;
- Michael Daugherty, president/manager, Community Plus FCU, Rantoul, Ill.; and
- Bernard Williams, CEO, Wanigas CU, Saginaw, Mich.
Alloya serves more than 1,400 member-owner credit unions in 10 states with investment, financial, lending and correspondent services. Headquartered in Warrenville, Ill., Alloya also has offices in Southfield, Mich., and Albany, N.Y.