RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (6/10/14)--Doug Ferraro, president/CEO of Bellco CU, Greenwood Village, Colo., has been elected board chair of CO-OP Financial Services.
Ferraro has been a director on the CO-OP board since 2010. He has been president/CEO of $2.5 billion-asset Bellco CU since 1992. He also serves on the boards of Open Technology Solutions, Gateway Services Group and Credit Union Direct Connect.
In addition to Ferraro, three other credit union leaders were elected to officer positions on CO-OP's board:
- Vice chairman/chairman-elect: Jeff Napper, president/CEO, LBS Financial CU, Westminster, Calif., with $1.1 billion in assets;
- Treasurer: Allan McMorris, president/CEO, Oakland County CU, Waterford, Mich., with $192 million in assets; and
- Secretary: Chuck Purvis, president/CEO, Coastal FCU, Raleigh, N.C., with $2.8 billion in assets.
The board of directors of CO-OP Financial Services consists of 11 members. The six other members of the board include:
- Tom Dorety, president/CEO, Suncoast CU, Tampa, Fla., with $5.7 billion in assets;
- Shruti Miyashiro, president/CEO, Orange County's CU, Santa Ana, Calif., with $1.1 billion in assets;
- Benson Porter, president/CEO, BECU, Tukwila, Wash., with $12 billion in assets;
- John Radebaugh, president/CEO, Carolinas Credit Union League, Raleigh, N.C.;
- Lisa Schlehuber, president/CEO, Eli Lilly FCU, Indianapolis, with $1.1 billion in assets; and
- Patsy Van Ouwerkerk, Travis CU, Vacaville, Calif., with $2.2 billion in assets.