TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (12/21/11)--Bradley Blake, president/CEO of Florida State University CU in Tallahassee, Fla., has been elected as chairman of the board of Credit Union 24, the credit union-owned ATM and point-of-sale (POS) network.
Joan Nolan, vice president of operation support at IBM Southeast Employees FCU, Boca Raton, Fla., was elected vice chairman. Becky Hulett, chief financial officer of 121 Financial CU in Jacksonville, Fla., remains secretary/treasurer.
A 17-year veteran of the credit union industry, Blake started his credit union career as a part-time teller at FSU CU and has since worked his way up to president/CEO, a position he has held for nearly a decade.
Credit Union 24's remaining board members include:
- Alvin Cowans, president/CEO of McCoy FCU, Orlando, Fla.;
- Adrian "Casey" Duplantier Jr., president/CEO, of 1st Advantage FCU, Yorktown, Va.;
- David Mooney, president/CEO of Alliant CU, Chicago;
- David Southall, president/CEO of Innovations FCU, Panama City, Fla.; and
- Dan Wollin, president/CEO of PCM Employees CU, Green Bay, Wis.