MADISON, Wis., and WASHINGTON (12/21/11)--The Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Board of Directors will welcome six incumbents and two new directors, to take office March 19.
CUNA announced the election results Tuesday. There were no contested elections, which means all eight positions were elected by acclamation.
New directors are Paul Hughes, Greenville (S.C.) FCU, representing District 3, Class A, and Michael L'Ecuyer, Bellweather Community CU, Manchester, N.H., representing District 1, Class B.
Incumbents elected are:
- Rod Staatz, SECU, Linthicum, Md., District 2, Class C;
- Mike Mercer, Georgia Credit Union Affiliates, Duluth, Ga., District 3, Class D;
- Peter P. Dzuris, Northland Area FCU, Oscoda, Mich., District 4, Class B;
- Patrick S. Jury, Iowa Credit Union League, Des Moines, Iowa, District 4, Class D;
- Winona Nava, Guadalupe CU, Santa Fe, N.M., District 5, Class A; and
- Brett Martinez, Redwood CU, Santa Rosa, Calif., District 6, Class C.
They will take office in conjunction with CUNA's Governmental Affairs Conference in Washington, D.C.