MADISON, Wis. (11/15/11)--The CUNA Lending Council announced its executive committee and officers during its 17th annual conference, Nov. 6-9 in New Orleans.
Aaron Bresko, vice president of lending, BECU, Tukwila, Wash. remains as council chair, and Bill Vogeney, senior vice president/chief lending officer, Ent FCU, Colorado Springs, Colo. will continue as vice chair.
Jason Osterhage, senior vice president/chief lending officer, Delta Employees CU, Atlanta, was elected secretary treasurer.
Two new members were elected to three year terms:
- Stacy Fifield, vice president, consumer lending and operations support, Travis CU, Vacaville, Calif., replacing Charles Anderson, executive vice president of commercial banking, Arizona State CU, Phoenix, who did not seek re-election; and
- Chris Oldag, executive vice President/chief operating officer, City County CU, Margate, Fla., replacing Vicki Lovett, senior vice president/chief lending officer, Suncoast Schools FCU, Tampa, Fla., who did not seek re-election.
The CUNA Lending Council executive committee also includes:
- Michael Long, executive vice president/chief credit officer, UW CU, Madison, Wis.;
- Bonnie Doolin, senior vice president, business development, Massachusetts Credit Union League, Marlborough, Mass.;
- Gayle Rust Gustafson, vice president, finance services, Rivermark Community CU, Beaverton, Ore.;
- Keith Reynolds, vice president, lending/business services, Citizens Equity First CU, San Jose, Calif.;
- Jennifer Cowles, vice president, real estate lending, American Eagle CU, East Hartford, Conn.; and
- Dale Frankhouse, director of business services and mortgage lending, Sun FCU, Maumee, Ohio.