MADISON, Wis. (6/13/14)--The Credit Union National Association announced a limited-time offer: Any new CUNA Volunteer Network membership purchased for 2015 will also include free membership for the rest of 2014.
"This special offer will be a huge benefit to volunteers across the movement who want to get more involved in their roles immediately," said Kevin Smith, CUNA director of learning events. "Especially those who take full advantage of the opportunity by acting fast and extending their one-year membership to a full 18 months."
CUNA Volunteer Network is a nationwide professional organization designed to keep credit union volunteers informed, involved and connected. Membership provides credit union boards, supervisory committees and CEOs with the opportunities to:
- Interact with fellow leaders and volunteers anytime and from anywhere;
- Demonstrate accountability with the Certified Credit Union Volunteer (CCUV) designation;
- Access exclusive white papers, case studies and digital publications;
- Receive discounts on CUNA training and events; and
- Participate in CUNA Training-on-Demand volunteer courses.
"This is really a case where everybody wins," said Smith. "For the duration of the offer, every new member will receive extra months of access while furthering the reach and effectiveness of the network as a whole."