MADISON, Wis. (11/20/12)--A final nomination has been submitted for the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) board positions.
The nomination was made in District 2, Class A for Joe Thomas, president/CEO of Fairfax (Va.) County FCU.
There will be one contested election for the CUNA board, for the District 2, Class A position. All other nominees will be elected by acclamation and will take office on Feb. 25 in Washington, D.C.
Ballots for the 2A position will be sent out Wednesday. Voting will continue through Jan. 4, with results to be announced Jan. 9.
In addition to Thomas, nominees are:
- District 1, Class C: Robert Cashman, president/CEO, Metro CU, Chelsea, Mass.;
- District 3, Class B: Brad Green, president/CEO, Listerhill CU, Sheffield, Ala.;
- District 6, Class D, for Troy Stang, president/CEO, Northwest Credit Union Association, Federal Way, Wash.;
- District 4, Class C: Dennis Pierce, CEO, CommunityAmerica CU, Lenexa, Kan.;
- District 6, Class A: Susan Streifel, president/CEO, Woodstone CU, Federal Way, Wash.;
- District 5, Class D: J. Scott Sullivan, president/CEO, Nebraska Credit Union League, Omaha, Neb.;
- District 5, Class B: Incumbent Roger Heacock president/CEO, Black Hills FCU, Rapid City, S.D.; and
- District 2, Class A: Incumbent John Graham, president/CEO, Kentucky Employees CU, Frankfort, Ky.
Positions up for election are:
- District 1, Class C;
- District 2, Class A;
- District 3, Class B;
- District 4, Class C;
- District 5, Class B;
- District 5, Class D;
- District 6, Class A; and
- District 6, Class D.