ONTARIO, Calf. (9/26/12)--The California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues introduced new members to its management team as part of its recent realignment.
Tony Kitt, former chief operating officer at Western Bridge Corporate FCU (formerly Western Corporate FCU), San Dimas, Calif., is the leagues' new senior vice president of strategic innovation and planning. He will oversee the areas of planning and project management, digital media, and information technology/facilities. Kitt served as a board member for Procura LLC, Pacific Processing Partners, Ensenta Inc. and DigitalMailer Inc.
Business Solutions. Prior to joining Alta Vista CU, Palochik was president/CEO of South Bay CU, Redondo Beach, Calif. He was first vice chairman for the leagues' board of directors and served on the board of directors for CURoots, a credit union-owned credit union service organization launched in 2010 by the leagues.
Lynn Athens, former CEO of Spectrum FCU, San Francisco, has joined the leagues as vice president of human resources and collaborative office solutions.
Joe Keller is the new vice president of digital media and C-Sun Studios. For 20 years, Keller held positions at Western Bridge Corporate/WesCorp, including director of Web technology from 2004 to 2011.
The leagues also announced internal promotions. Leagues' Senior Vice President of Credit Union Growth and Development Lucy Ito has been promoted to executive vice president and chief operations officer.
Others promoted include:
- Cindy Cavanaugh, to senior vice president and chief financial officer;
- Melissa Ameluxen, vice president, state governmental affairs;
- Jeremy Empol, vice president, federal governmental affairs;
- Rita Fillingane, vice president, research and collaboration;
- Chris Collver, manager of research and information;
- Deanne Figueras, manager of meetings and conventions;
- Natalie Moreno, senior graphic designer;
- Tracy Vasilia, manager of distance learning and CU support; and
- Matt Wrye, manager of publications.
Also, Rodney Wilson has joined the leagues as state legislative and regulatory lobbyist. Wilson served as legislative director for California Assemblywoman Betsy Butler, (D-Los Angeles). He is working in the Sacramento office.