NORMAN, Okla. (5/17/13)--The Cornerstone Credit Union League has appointed a transitional board of directors.
Member credit unions of the Arkansas Credit Union League, the Credit Union Association of Oklahoma and the Texas Credit Union League had voted to consolidate into the Cornerstone league, as of July 1.
The league's transitional board includes three directors from Arkansas, three from Oklahoma, and 12 from Texas. Some will serve one-year terms while others will serve two- and three-year terms, ensuring continuity on the board (LoneStar Leaguer
Arkansas directors are:
- Dwayne Ashcraft, Arkansas Superior FCU, Warren;
- Allen Brown, Mil-Way FCU, Texarkana; and
- Windy Campbell, Electric Cooperatives FCU, Little Rock.
Oklahoma directors are:
- Jason Boesch, Oklahoma RE&T Employees CU, Oklahoma City;
- Michael Kloiber, Tinker FCU, Oklahoma City; and
- Gina Wilson, Oklahoma Central CU, Tulsa.
Texas directors are:
- Jim Brisendine, Resource One CU, Dallas;
- James L. Boyd, Abilene Teachers FCU, Abilene;
- Z. Suzanne Chism, Texas Health Resources CU, Dallas;
- Nancy M. Croix Stroud, First Class American CU, Fort Worth;
- Kenny Harrington, MemberSource CU, Houston;
- Wayne Mansur, Texoma Community CU, Wichita Falls;
- Carol Murray, Express-News FCU, San Antonio;
- Robert Peterson, One Source FCU, El Paso;
- Paul A. Trylko, Amplify FCU, Austin;
- James S. Tuggle, Transtar FCU, Houston;
- JoBetsy Tyler, First Central CU, Waco; and
- Paul Withey, Texas Bay Area CU, Houston.