SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (6/11/14)--The Credit Union Association of the Dakotas (CUAD) held its eighth annual business meeting June 6, during which it elected new directors to its board.
CUAD President/CEO Robbie Thompson led the meeting of nearly 90 delegates representing credit unions in North Dakota and South Dakota (
The board determined its executive committee for the next term:
- Chair: Travis Kasten, president/CEO, Service First FCU, Sioux Falls, S.D., with $132 million in assets (South Dakota Division A);
- First vice chair: Steve Davis, chief operating officer of Capital CU, Bismarck, N.D., with $362 million in assets (North Dakota Division A);
- Second vice chair: Shannon Webster, senior vice president of marketing, Town and Country CU, Minot, N.D., with $352 million in assets (North Dakota at-large position);
- Secretary/treasurer: Veronica Holweger, manager, Riverfork FCU, Grand Forks, N.D., with $23 million in assets (North Dakota Division C); and
- Mid-America Service Corp. chair: Peter Butterfield, president/CEO, Dakota Plains FCU, Lemmon, S.D., with $46 million in asset (South Dakota Division B).
The board of directors includes:
- Mike Reisnour, president/CEO, Dakota Plains CU, Edgeley, N.D., with $62 million in assets (Multi-state at-large position);
- Mary Connick, president/CEO, Minuteman Community FCU, Rapid City, S.D. (South Dakota Division C);
- Joel Metz, director, Prairie FCU, Minot, N.D., with $106 million in assets (elected unopposed for North Dakota Division B); and
- George Jewett, director, Black Hills FCU, Rapid City, S.D., with $995 million in assets (won election for South Dakota at-large position).