MADISON, Wis. (6/3/13)--Entries for the CUNA ELLy Awards, recognizing the ideas and achievements of credit union training professionals and programs, are due July 31, says the Credit Union National Association.
The ELLy Awards will be presented at CUNA Experience Learning Live!, Oct. 20-23 in Seattle.
"I am inspired every year by our applicants' take-charge approach to originality and effectiveness in training," said Marlo Foltz, CUNA director of blended learning. "These credit union training and learning development professionals deserve to be recognized for their outstanding accomplishments in professional development."
CUNA ELLy Awards are awards presented to trainers whose innovative and unique initiatives contribute to the forward progress of the credit union movement.
Among the awards to be presented:
- Chi Phi Delta X II Award--Representing the best development of a credit union university, and its effect on staff learning and performance;
- eLearning Award--Presented to participants who demonstrate how technology-based training has enhanced their credit union training initiatives;
- Training Champion Award--Recognizing senior managers who go beyond the call of duty to support and develop their credit union's training program;
- Training Professional of the Year Award--Honoring exceptional achievements in performance and learning by a credit union training professional or department; and
- WOW Award--Presented to the credit union with the best overall training curriculum or training event that energizes, empowers and excites participants.