MADISON, Wis. (4/23/12)--Diane Wozniak, human resources manager for Tampa Bay FCU, has been elected as chair of the CUNA HR/TD council.
Suzanne Oliver, senior vice president of educational services and chief learning officer for Mountain America FCU in West Jordan, Utah, will become council vice chair. Robert Davis, senior vice president of human resources for VyStar CU in Jacksonville, Fla., will become the council secretary/treasurer.
Oliver also was was re-elected to the executive committee.
Newly elected to the executive committee is Cindy Swigert, chief human resources officer for United FCU in St. Joseph, Mich., who replaces outgoing committee member Kathy Spahr, human resources of training and development director for EECU in Jackson, Mich., who served a three-year term.
Norma Stein, vice president of human resources and learning and development for SchoolsFirst FCU in Santa Ana, Calif., replaces Michelle Greear, assistant vice president of training and career development for Technology CU, San Jose, Calif., who has stepped down from the committee.
The CUNA HR/TD Council executive committee also includes:
- Robert Carmichael, senior vice president of human resources and training and development for Maine Savings FCU in Hampden, Maine;
- Jeffrey Duke, organizational development and leadership manager for BECU in Seattle, Wash.;
- Jennifer Godel, vice president of human resources and training and development and quality for Desert Schools FCU in Phoenix, Ariz.;
- Jennifer Huggard, director of human resources and accounting for the Northwest Credit Union Association in Federal Way, Wash.; and
- Roberta Smith, senior vice president of human resources and training for Missoula (Mont.) FCU.