DES MOINES, Iowa (11/29/11)--The Iowa Credit Union Foundation (ICUF) announced three new board members at its annual meeting Nov.15. Board members serve three years.
New ICUF board members include:
- Jason Norton, vice president of marketing and business development, DuTrac CU, Dubuque;
- Mike Moroney, CEO, Alliant CU, Dubuque; and
- Matthew Cervantez, commercial loan officer, Linn Area CU, Cedar Rapids.
Board members are elected by the board of directors. The remainder of the 2012 Iowa Credit Union Foundation board includes:
- President, Dale Owen, Ascentra CU, Bettendorf;
- Vice president, Helen Pearce Cedar Falls Community CU, Cedar Falls;
- Treasurer, Lana Ross Iowa Community Action Association, Des Moines;
- Secretary, Christina Fernandez-Morrow Lutheran Services in Iowa, Des Moines; and
- Angela Drury, 1st Gateway CU, Camanche.