HARAHAN, La. (6/13/14)--The Louisiana Credit Union League has taken the first steps in forming a statewide Marketing and Business Development Council.
The inaugural advisory committee met this week in Baton Rouge to build the foundation for the council and shape the purpose, structure and goals. The inaugural committee was selected based on chapter, asset size and CUNA Marketing and Business Development Business Council participation. Members of the advisory committee are:
|Members of the Louisiana Credit Union League's Marketing and Business Development Council advisory council include, from left, Kelli Green, Centric FCU, West Monroe; Emily Beatmann, Section 705 FCU, Lafayette; Jill Skaggs, Bossier FCU, Bossier City; Heather Escott, Lafayette (La.) Schools FCU; and Ashley Varnam, Louisiana FCU, LaPlace. (Louisiana Credit Union League photo)
- Emily Beatmann, marketing coordinator, Section 705 FCU, Lafayette, with $32 million in assets;
- Heather Escott, marketing supervisor, Lafayette (La.) Schools FCU, with $173 million in assets;
- Kelli Green, marketing director, Centric FCU, West Monroe, with $112 million in assets;
- Jill Skaggs, marketing and events coordinator, Bossier FCU, Bossier City, with $156 million in assets; and
- Ashley Varnam, marketing communications specialist, Louisiana FCU, LaPlace, with $183 million in assets.