MIDDLETOWN, Pa. (6/27/14)--Mid-Atlantic Corporate FCU, Middletown, Pa., announced the results of its board of directors' election during its 38th annual meeting June 20 in Harrisburg, Pa.
Directors who ran unopposed and were re-elected to the board to serve three-year terms included:
- Abby Kiebach, president/CEO, Lancaster (Pa.) Red Rose CU, with $66 million in assets;
- Joan M. Moran, president/CEO, Department of Labor FCU, Washington, D.C., with $71 million in assets; and
- Michael P. Pastirik, president/CEO, United Community FCU, West Mifflin, Pa., with $42 million in assets.
Officers for Mid-Atlantic Corporate's board of directors included:
- Treasurer: David B. Whitehead, president/CEO, Merck Sharp and Dohme FCU, Chalfont, Pa., with $529 million in assets; and
- Secretary: Brian J. Vittek, president/CEO, Destinations CU, Baltimore, with $58 million in assets.