BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (4/18/12)--The Minnesota Credit Union Network (MnCUN) held its Annual Meeting & Convention Friday and Saturday in Bloomington where it elected its table officers and board of directors.
More than 330 credit union professionals and volunteers, representing 78 credit unions attended. Also, the meeting welcomed more than 125 individuals from 52 service organizations.
The MnCUN Board elected its table officers for 2012:
- Chairman--Patrick Pierce, City & County CU, St. Paul;
- Vice chairman--Chuck Albrecht, Mid-Minnesota FCU, Baxter; and
- Secretary/Treasurer--Jeff Schwalen, Hiway FCU, St. Paul.
Also at MnCUN's annual business meeting, three incumbent and three new representatives were elected to terms on the MnCUN Board of Directors:
- Albrecht was re-elected to represent credit unions outside Minnesota's seven-county Metro area.
- Mary Hansen, Mayo Employees FCU, Rochester, will represent credit unions with more than 10,000 members.
- Julia Havens, Riverview CU, South St. Paul, will represent credit unions with 2,000 or fewer members.
- Nick Meyer, Minnesota Valley FCU, Mankato, will represent credit unions outside of Minnesota's seven-county Metro area.
- Pierce will represent credit unions within Minnesota's seven-county Metro area.
- Sandra Wiederholt, Ecolab CU, St. Paul, will represent credit unions with 2,001 to 10,000 members.