MANCHESTER, N.H. (6/10/14)--The New Hampshire Credit Union League announced board officers at its 60th annual meeting, held Friday and Saturday in Bretton Woods.
Table officers re-elected at the meeting include:
- Chairman: Gerald Dumoulin, president/CEO, Guardian Angel CU, Berlin, with $42 million in assets;
- Vice chairman: Timothy Naro, executive vice president/COO, Granite State CU, Manchester, with $33 million in assets; and
- Secretary/treasurer: Brian Hughes, president/CEO, Holy Rosary CU, Rochester, with $203 million in assets.
Other board members include:
- Ronald H. Covey Jr., president/CEO, St. Mary's Bank CU, Marlborough, with $641 million in assets;
- Michael A. L'Ecuyer, president/CEO, Bellwether Community CU, Manchester, with $389 million in assets;
- Maurice Simard Jr., president/treasurer, Triangle CU, Nashua, with $515 million in assets; and
- John Young, president/CEO, New Hampshire FCU, Concord, with $241 million in assets.