PORTLAND, Ore. (10/16/13)--The Northwest Credit Union Association named three new members to its board of directors at its annual convention last week (Anthem Recap
The members--Mina Worthington of Solarity CU, Yakima, Wash.; Brooke Van Vleet of St. Helens (Ore.) FCU; and Parker Cann of Boeing Employees CU (BECU), Tukwila, Wash.--were chosen in a meeting that also saw Debie Keesee of Spokane (Wash.) Media FCU re-elected as board chair.
- Bob Newcomb from SELCO Community CU, Eugene, Ore., in District 1;
- Jack Fallis from Global CU, Spokane, in District 2;
- Tom Griffith from Pacific NW FCU, Portland, Ore., in District 5;
- Phil Jones from Harborstone CU, Lakewood, Wash., in District 6;
- Bert Fisher from Our Community CU, Shelton, Wash., in District 7;
- Terry Belco from North Coast CU, Bellingham, Wash., in District 8; and
- Shirley Cate from Providence FCU, Portland, who represents medium-sized credit unions.
Worthington, Van Vleet and Cann will represent Districts 3, 4 and large-sized credit unions respectively.
In addition to Keesee as chair, board officers include: Fallis as vice chair; Jones as treasurer; and Cates as secretary.
The election took place during the NWCUA annual Amplify Convention in Portland.