BEAVERTON, Ore. and FEDERAL WAY, Wash. (9/18/12)--The Northwest Credit Union Foundation (NWCUF) announced the result of its board of trustees elections.
Nine Foundation trustees are in place, with Northwest Credit Union Association (NWCUA) President Troy Stang joining eight credit union professionals who each represent one of the NWCUA's geographic districts. Five of the eight incoming trustees were unopposed.
In addition to the Stang, the board of trustees includes:
- Helen Funk, Rogue FCU, Medford, Ore.;
- Steve Wilder, Horizon CU, Spokane Valley, Wash.;
- Kyle Frick, Mid Oregon CU, Bend, Ore.;
- Jill Nowacki, MAPs CU, Salem, Ore.;
- Barbara Mathey, IBEW & United Workers FCU, Portland, Ore.;
- Lesley Carrell, Fibre FCU, Longview, Wash.;
- Jane Parker, Woodstone CU, Federal Way, Wash.; and
- Gayle Yost, Community Healthcare FCU, Everett, Wash.
The foundation is working with Weber Marketing to develop new branding and imaging. The organization will showcase its work with Web marketing at the 2012 NWCUA Convention and Annual Business Meeting in Oct. 2.
The foundation said it will expand the board to 17 members, adding three trustees representing credit unions by asset size, and five additional at-large trustees through a formal nomination and appointment process. A transitional executive committee also will be seated at the Oct. 2 meeting to serve through Dec. 31.