HIGHTSTOWN, N.J. (1/23/12)--The New Jersey Credit Union League (NJCUL) board last week elected new officers at its regular January meeting.
- Lou Vetere, president/CEO of Garden Savings FCU, Parsippany, was elected chairman;
- Ray Del Nero, president/CEO of Merck Employees FCU, Rahway, was elected vice chairman; and
- Michael Reilly, president/CEO of Central Jersey FCU, Woodbridge, was elected secretary/treasurer. Table officers are elected to one-year terms.
Linda McFadden, president/CEO of XCEL FCU, Bloomfield, and Jay Flanagan, CEO of Elizabeth (N.J.) Firemen's FCU, elected to the board last year, joined the NJCUL board for its first meeting of 2012.
The 2012 NJCUL board also includes:
- Leo Ardine, president/CEO, United Teletech Financial FCU, Tinton Falls;
- Bob Steeves, CEO, Essex County Teachers FCU, Bloomfield;
- Christina Olender, CEO, Parlin (N.J.) DuPont Employees FCU; and
- Tracy Sussmann, president/CEO, MidState FCU, Carteret.