MADISON, Wis. (11/6/12)--One more nomination has been submitted for the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) board positions.
The nomination was made in District 6, Class D, for Troy Stang, president/CEO, Northwest Credit Union Association, Federal Way, Wash.
Other previous nominations include:
- District 4, Class C: Dennis Pierce, CEO, CommunityAmerica CU, Lenexa, Kan.;
- District 6, Class A: Susan Streifel, president/CEO, Woodstone CU, Federal Way, Wash.;
- District 5, Class D: J. Scott Sullivan, president/CEO, Nebraska Credit Union League, Omaha, Neb.;
- District 5, Class B: Incumbent Roger Heacock president/CEO, Black Hills FCU, Rapid City, S.D.'
- District 2, Class A: Incumbent John Graham, president/CEO, Kentucky Employees CU, Frankfort, Ky.
Positions up for election are:
- District 1, Class C;
- District 2, Class A;
- District 3, Class B;
- District 4, Class C;
- District 5, Class B;
- District 5, Class D;
- District 6, Class A; and
- District 6, Class D.
A nominee must be an employee or voting board member of the nominating credit union to be an eligible candidate elected by credit unions. The nomination must be seconded in writing by at least two other credit unions from the same district and class.
League candidates must be a league president and nominated in writing by their league, and seconded in writing by at least one other league from the district.
Nominations are due through Nov. 16. For contested elections, ballots will be sent Nov. 21, with voting continuing through Jan. 4. Results of contested elections will be announced Jan. 8.
Directors will take office upon the adjournment of CUNA's Annual General Meeting on Feb. 25 in Washington, D.C.
Nomination packets are available by calling 800-356-9655, ext. 4013; using the resource link; or e-mailing email@example.com