FARMERS BRANCH, Texas (3/9/12)--The mail balloting has been completed for the Texas Credit Union League's (TCUL) director elections in its South Central Region Asset Category Two and South East Region Asset Category Three.
The other 10 directorships had one candidate; so no further voting was required.
The 12 directors were elected under a new TCUL board structure, composed of four regions with three asset categories in each region.Directors for the North East Region include:
South East Region:
- Z. Suzanne Chism, Texas Health Resources CU, Dallas, Asset Category One;
- Kay Stewart, North East Texas CU, Lone Star, Asset Category Two; and
- Jim Brisendine, Resource One CU, Dallas, Asset Category Three.
South Central Region:
- James S. Tuggle, Transtar FCU, Houston, Asset Category One;
- Kenny Harrington, MemberSource CU, Houston, Asset Category Two; and
- Paul Withey, Texas Bay Area CU, Houston, Asset Category Three.
- Carol Murray, Express-News FCU, San Antonio, Asset Category One;
- JoBetsy Tyler, First Central CU, Waco, Asset Category Two; and
- Tony C. Budet, University FCU, Austin, Asset Category Three.
- Nancy Croix Stroud, First Class American CU, Fort Worth, Asset Category One;
- Art Hornell, The People's FCU, Amarillo, Asset Category Two; and
- Jim Minge, Texas Trust CU, Mansfield, Asset Category Three.
Under the new governance, the 12 elected directors take office upon the adjournment of the TCUL Annual Membership Meeting on April 18.