NASHVILLE, Tenn. (8/22/12)--Volunteer Corporate CU (VolCorp) last week named two new credit union executives to its board of directors, and re-elected another current member to a new term on the board.
Tom Brewer, president/CEO of Peoples FCU, Nitro, W. Va., and Rick Mikels, CEO of ETMA FCU, Louisville, Tenn., were elected to new three-year terms on the corporates' board of directors. Ken Swann, CEO of City of Memphis CU, Memphis, Tenn., was also reelected to a three year term. Swann is the current board of directors chairman.
Other board members include:
- Vice Chairman Gary Land, CEO, Chattanooga (Tenn.) Area Schools FCU;
- Secretary Janice Jones, CEO, United Southeast FCU, Bristol, Tenn.;
- Treasurer John Jacoway, executive vice president/chief financial officer, Southeast Financial CU, Franklin, Tenn.;
- Wade Stapleton, CEO, LifeWay CU, Nashville;
- Todd Swims, CEO, Leaders CU, Jackson, Tenn.; and
- Bonnie Sensing, Nashville Fireman's CU, Nashville, Tenn.
VolCorp is a not-for-profit financial cooperative that serves natural person credit unions nationally.