MADISON, Wis. (1/17/12)--Registration and school information is now available for the 2012 CUNA Economics and Investments Conference, Aug. 12-15 in Chicago, said the Credit Union National Association (CUNA).
The CUNA Economics and Investments Conference explores the current economy and tomorrow's economic future.
Bill Hampel, CUNA senior vice president of research and policy analysis and chief economist, and Mike Schenk, CUNA vice president of economics and statistics, will analyze the U.S. economy, explain what the details are, why they are important and how they will impact credit unions in the coming fiscal year.
Attendees will hear CUNA economists speak about:
- The key players that shape the U.S. economy;
- The practical tools for managing credit union finances;
- Investment strategies that will keep credit unions competitive;
- Asset-liability management techniques; and
- Current regulatory issues affecting credit unions.
The CUNA CFO Council is offering scholarships, up to $2,500, for qualifying credit unions attending the CUNA Economics & Investments Conference. The deadline to apply is July 9.