MADISON, Wis. (1/6/12)--Ed Meier, senior portfolio manager of MEMBERS Capital Advisors, will explore the fixed-income markets and discuss the future of the bond market during CUNA Mutual Group's first Discovery Webinar of 2012, "Fixed Income Markets in 2012: Implications of a Political Stalemate," at 12:15 p.m. (CT) Jan. 18.
Other 2012 Discovery events and CUNA Mutual's presenters include:
- Jan. 25--Equity Markets: Risk, Safety & Opportunity, presented by Jay Sekelsky;
- March 14--Simplify Human Capital Management, presented by David Martin;
- March 28--Firmly Balanced on the Edge: An Economic Update, presented by Dave Colby;
- April 11--Mobile Lending: The Trends and Issues Impacting Your Credit Union, presented by John Putman;
- April 18--Regulatory Compliance Update, presented by Bill Klewin;
- May 2--Mobile Financial Services: The New Frontier, presented by Ann Davidson;
- May 23--Member Business Lending: Get the Volume Without the Noise, presented by Brad Mundine;
- June 17-20--Seventeen Discovery sessions will be offered at the Credit Union National Association's America's Credit Union Conference in San Diego; and
- Oct. 9--Third Annual Online Discovery Conference.