DES MOINES (8/3/12)--The Credit Union Association of New Mexico (CUANM) has partnered with the credit union compliance firm PolicyWorks to enhance its compliance services for member credit unions.
Through the partnership, the association will provide its member credit unions with a compliance hotline for regulatory questions and access to up-to-the-minute compliance news and information.
The compliance hotline, staffed by seven PolicyWorks attorneys and compliance officers, will provide member credit unions with e-mail and/or telephone answers to their questions on regulatory requirements, policies and general compliance inquiries.
Other benefits accessible to CUANM member credit unions include:
- A monthly e-newsletter detailing compliance trends and issues;
- Compliance bulletins requesting comment on proposed regulations and summarizing final regulations; and
- Monthly frequently asked questions on hot compliance topics.
CUANM members also will have access to PolicyWorks' full suite of compliance services, available for an additional fee. Those services include:
- Lending compliance services;
- Bank Secrecy Act and SAFE Act independent testing;
- Website compliance audits;
- Full-scale compliance audit services;
- Regulatory training; and
- Marketing/communications reviews.