MADISON, Wis. (8/9/12)--CUNA Member Business Compliance eSchool will be held Sept. 24-Nov. 5, the Credit Union National Association announced Wednesday.
Sessions at the new school will be held in six sessions from 1 p.m.to 2:30 p.m. CT.
- Understanding Business Structures, Reg CC & the Impact on Credit Union Membership: Part I;
- Bank Secrecy Act/Office of Foreign Assets Control/Customer Information Program Member Business Compliance Issues;
- Understanding Business Structures, Reg CC & the Impact on Credit Union Membership: Part II;
- Member Business Account Collection Considerations;
- Member Business Services--Compliance Issues to Put On Your Radar; and
- Deposit Accounts--Checks and Endorsements.
CUNA and credit unions have been urging Congress to increase credit unions' member business lending (MBL) cap to 27.5% of assets from 12.25%. Doing so would open up more opportunity to offer MBLs, inject $13 billion in business loans into the economy and create as many as 140,000 new jobs, with no cost to taxpayers, CUNA said.