MADISON, Wis. (4/23/12)--The Credit Union National Association (CUNA) has opened an online discussion forum, available exclusively on the CUNA Volunteer Network.
CUNA's new online discussion forum, designed in partnership with Passageways for the CUNA Volunteer Network, provides a safe, convenient online atmosphere where board volunteers can share their ideas and connect with one another without being in the same room. Members can distribute volunteer materials, hold board meetings, join in conversations and conduct their day-to-day board volunteer business.
Passageways is a strategic alliance provider of CUNA Strategic Services.
The CUNA Volunteer Network's new online discussion forum features:
- Alerts and notifications;
- No automatic email notifications;
- Interactive discussion boards;
- Document access and search;
- Google, dictionary and thesaurus search; and
- Network Members exclusivity.