MADISON, Wis. (5/20/13)--Several webinars with topics relevant to credit unions are scheduled for the next two weeks by various groups.
- The National Federation for Community Development Credit Unions will host a free webinar, "Doing Well by Doing Good--Growth and Low Income Credit Unions," from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. CT Tuesday.
- The Credit Union National Association is conducting a free webinar on the new "Don't Tax My Credit Union" campaign at 2 p.m. CT Wednesday. The webinar will feature a legislative briefing on the tax situation facing credit unions, and information on the tools CUNA and state leagues are providing to help credit unions join the tax status fight. (See related News Now story, CUNA Tax Advocacy Webinar is Wednesday.)
- The Members Group, First Data and RAZR Marketing will host a free webinar, "Relationship Loyalty in a Social Media World," for financial institutions on at 1 p.m. CT Thursday. The hour-long event will share insight on changing consumer expectations and how cultural developments drive new innovations in financial institution loyalty programs.
- J. R. Bruno and Associates, a consulting firm to Small Business Administration (SBA) and member business lenders, will conduct a webinar on the advantages of SBA and member business lending on at 11 a.m. CT Thursday.
- The federation will host a free webinar, "Effective Loan Management," from 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. CT on May 28.