WASHINGTON (3/6/13)--There is still time to sign up for the Credit Union National Association's March 7 "Pressing Regulatory and Compliance Issues Audio Conference." It is free to affiliated credit unions.
Thursday's session is the first of four related audio conferences CUNA is offering during the year and CUNA recommends that registrants attend all four to ensure a complete view of the latest regulatory and compliance issues, first-hand.
Tomorrow's program will feature CUNA regulatory, compliance and legislative experts, and topics include:
- The latest legislative developments affecting credit unions;
- An update on Consumer Financial Protection Bureau rules, including international remittance transfers, mortgage servicing, ability to repay and originator compensation;
- National Credit Union Administration issues, including pending proposals and a summary of the February NCUA board meeting;
- Proposals currently open for comment;
- The three Reg Z provisions that go into effect June 1, 2013; and
- The credit agency rating regulation that goes into effect June 11, 2013.
Topics for the spring, summer and fall offerings will be announced as those programs are finalized. Those sessions are scheduled to be held on June 4, Sept. 5 and Dec. 5.
Use the resource link to register.