WASHINGTON (1/7/13)--New House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas) has released his roster of senior committee staffers for the 113th Congress.
Hensarling's senior committee staff will consist of:
- Staff Director Shannon McGahn;
- Chief Counsel Jim Clinger;
- Deputy Staff Director Kirsten Mork;
- Parliamentarian and General Counsel Travis Norton; and
- Deputy Staff Director for Communications Jeff Emerson.
Hensarling said his committee will "tackle a very busy agenda this year focused on reviving and strengthening the American economy and fostering the deepest, most liquid and innovative capital markets the world has ever known." The chairman said he looks forward to "working with this highly capable and experienced group of senior committee staff leaders."
For more on the staffers, use the resource link.