ALEXANDRIA, Va. (3/11/13)--Examinations, strategic planning, fraud detection, leadership and fair lending compliance will be among the topics addressed when the National Credit Union Administration holds its first free workshop of 2013 on March 22.
NCUA Office of Small Credit Union Initiatives staff and representatives from the Credit Union Executives Society, Real Solutions, CUNA Mutual Group and the National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions will share their insights during the workshop.
The free workshop will be held at the Double Tree Hotel Richmond Airport in Richmond, Va.
Additional workshops have been scheduled for the following dates and locations:
- April 4 in Philadelphia, Pa.;
- April 4 in Chicago, Ill.;
- April 25 in Portland, Ore.;
- April 27 in New York, N.Y.;
- May 2 in Detroit, Mich.;
- May 18 in Denver, Colo.;
- June 22 in Houston, Texas;
- June 28 in Minneapolis, Minn.;
- July 20 in Honolulu, Hawaii;
- July 25 in Pittsburgh, Pa.;
- Aug. 15 in Memphis, Tenn.;
- Sept. 12 in Independence, Ohio;
- Sept. 28 in Buffalo, N.Y.; and
- Oct. 17 in New Orleans, La.
For more on workshop registration, and scholarships to these workshops, use the resource link.