WASHINGTON (2/8/13)--"Wall Street Reform: Oversight of Financial Stability and Consumer and Investor Protections" is the subject of a Feb. 14 hearing scheduled by the Senate Banking Committee.
The committee will hear testimony from:
- Federal Reserve Board Governor Daniel Tarullo;
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray;
- Treasury Under Secretary for Domestic Finance Mary Miller;
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Chairman Martin Gruenberg;
- Comptroller of the Currency Tom Curry;
- Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Elisse Walter; and
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission Chairman Gary Gensler.
The witnesses have been invited to discuss the state of implementation of 2010 Wall Street reform laws.
The hearing will be webcast live and testimony and an archived video will be available after the hearing on the committee website.