ALEXANDRIA, Va. (8/21/14)--A video recording of the National Credit Union Administration's July 31 open board meeting has been posted to the agency's website.
The meeting agenda included:
- A proposed rule to provide federal credit unions with regulatory relief and greater flexibility managing fixed assets by removing the waiver requirement for credit unions to exceed the 5% limit on fixed-asset investments;
- Reprogramming of NCUA's 2014 operating budget with a net reduction in overall expenditures of $1.1 million;
- A request to expand the community charter of Call FCU, with $360 million in assets, to serve the entire Richmond, Va., metropolitan statistical area;
- A briefing on the performance of the corporate credit union legacy assets and the NCUA Guaranteed Notes program, which concluded that, at present, future Corporate Stabilization Fund assessments are unlikely; and
- A briefing on the performance of the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, which showed positive second-quarter results.
The NCUA website also features video recordings of other past board meetings. Each video remains on the site for one year.
Use the resource link below to access the videos.