FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mark Wolff – CUNA Communications; (202) 508-6764; firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Nigrelli – CUNA Marketing; (608) 231-4246; email@example.com
MADISON, Wis. (01/14/2013) – Registration is now open for CUNA Lending Compliance School, June 2-6, 2013 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Details are available at training.cuna.org/lcs.
CUNA Lending Compliance School offers credit union professionals a comprehensive curriculum focused on in-depth compliance topics in all disciplines of lending. While geared toward educating lenders and compliance specialists, anyone interested in an understanding of the lending compliance world within their credit union will benefit from attending.
At this year’s school attendees will:
- Participate in a compliance management system interactive project, walking through the regulatory change process from proposed rule to implementation
- Gain in-depth knowledge from the 12 new breakout sessions that include topics including: consumer, residential real estate and member business lending
- Discover high-demand topics in smaller segments and dive into the details of loan modifications, mortgage rules, new consumer rules, fair lending, bankruptcy basics pre-screening rules and more
- Learn about CFPB through a general session which is followed by specific breakouts on individual rules
- Network during the more than five hours of team projects and lending challenge breakout sessions
For more information about CUNA Lending Compliance School and to register, visit training.cuna.org/lcs.
# # #
With its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, Credit Union National Association (CUNA) serves America's 6,900 state and federally chartered credit unions, which are owned by more than 96 million consumer members. Credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives providing affordable financial services to people from all walks of life. For more information about CUNA, visit www.cuna.org or follow @CUNA on Twitter. For more information about credit unions, visit www.aSmarterChoice.org and follow @asmarterchoice on Twitter.