FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mark Wolff – CUNA Communications; (202) 508-6764; firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Nigrelli – CUNA Marketing; (608) 231-4246; email@example.com
MADISON, Wis. (05/31/2013) – CUNA will once again recognize outstanding credit union training professionals and programs for their ideas and achievements at this year’s CUNA ELLy Awards, held at CUNA Experience Learning Live! October 20-23, 2013 in Seattle, WA.
CUNA ELLy Awards are designed specifically for trainers to showcase their training styles and improvements of educational cultures at their credit unions.
“I am inspired every year by our applicants’ take-charge approach to originality and effectiveness in training,” states Marlo Foltz, Director of Blended Learning at CUNA. “These credit union training and learning development professionals deserve to be recognized for their outstanding accomplishments in professional development.”
CUNA ELLy Awards are one of the only national awards presented to trainers whose innovative and unique initiatives contribute to the forward progress of the credit union movement.
- Chi Phi Delta X II Award – This award represents the best development of a credit union university, and its effect on staff learning and performance.
- eLearning Award– This award is presented to participants who demonstrate how technology-based training has enhanced their credit union training initiatives.
- Training Champion Award – This award recognizes senior management who go beyond the call of duty to support and develop their credit union’s training program.
- Training Professional of the Year Award – This award honors exceptional achievements in performance and learning by a credit union training professional or department.
- WOW Award – This award is presented to the credit union with the best overall training curriculum or training event that energizes, empowers and excites participants.
Entries must be received by July 31, 2013 in order to be considered.
For more information about the CUNA ELLy Awards and details on how to submit your entry, visit cuna.org/ellys.
# # #
With its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, Credit Union National Association (CUNA) serves America's 6,900 state and federally chartered credit unions, which are owned by more than 96 million consumer members. Credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives providing affordable financial services to people from all walks of life. For more information about CUNA, visit www.cuna.org or follow @CUNA on Twitter. For more information about credit unions, visit www.aSmarterChoice.org and follow @asmarterchoice on Twitter.